The world has standards for which you are not. You have unlimited potential, unsurmountable realization for which to achieve. Realizing the Self needs focused discipline and deliberate action and knowing that you are worthy.
A joyful life can be realized when we do our interior work. Interior resources are treasures that await us and can bring about whatever life we choose to imagine.
So . . . It's time. It's time to gift yourself time.
You deserve at least 15-20 minutes a day for yourself. It is a must. Time spent daily to escape life's schedule of busyness, to simply breathe, relax, and envision the life you desire is NOW. With just a slight shift in focus, you can bring about emotional and physical improvement.
Can you envision the life you truly want?
What is your current life like?
What does an extraordinary life look like?
What would you do if money were not an object?
If you only had a few months to live?
What do you need to feel alive?
How would an extraordinary life make you feel?
Can you go there now? Go to where you can envision how living the life of your dreams feels; go there everyday for at least 15 minutes a day. Surely you can carve out fifteen (15) minutes to dream in a twenty-four (24) hour day?
Making your vision come alive inside of you will give you the strength and courage to realize it. You can achieve anything; it simply needs your focused mind power. A disciplined mind is a mind that can FOCUS intently, intelligently.
The world is always offering what we don't want, what we don't like, or what is wrong. Negativity is all around us. Life is always bringing us change, contrast, problems, challenges. Change is a constant, a fact of life. We grow old and age, that's going to happen. The economy changes, yes. Problems will always be there for us. But how we're choosing to face them, how we see them, how and why we are reacting to problems can be at the root.
So, what's your problem?
What are you saying to yourself?
Are you ready to face your truth?
Real change takes courage, guts, honesty, risk, and willingness to turn FEAR into LOVE, starting with self-love.
There's so much treasure living inside you – and if you're reading this, you are ready to bring it out! If you learn to self love or prime yourself every morning and then again before bed, there's no limit to your expansion and power.
Are you ready to break out of the box?
You can break free – starting with just 10 minutes a day -- just by changing your pattern of focus, by moving your body, by changing your language, by taking action.
There's treasure within you and your job is to find it.
Believe it is there.
Believe that you are going to find it and that it is worth finding.
17 Ways To Take Action in 2018:
- Realize your purpose. Why do you want a specific outcome? What makes you hungry? Ask yourself . . . where are you really living? What are you passionate about? What hurts you, moves you? Just write. Don't edit.
- List your emotions you've been experiencing in an average week. Don't think, just feel. Write. (worry, fear, pain, anger, shame, embarrassment, joy, eagerness, hopeful, loving, creative)
- Notice or become aware of your bad habits. Decide to start new. What's keeping you addicted to your patterns of behavior, identify what you're saying to yourself and what you are doing. What is the identity you have created? How are you living to conform to this identity? Notice your posture (slumped or straight), your facial muscles (tight or loose), your breathing (shallow or deep). Pay attention. Notice what you're eating. Notice how you are feeling.
- Put yourself in a position to do or die. Do something new. Schedule to talk in front of a crowd, sign up to run a 5K race, risk. Be forced to move forward.
- Decide what you must do. Stand up, raise your standard. Refuse to tolerate. Live life on your terms. Have daily vision. You have the gift to choose: a new career, new love, grow a garden . . .
- Renew your mind, read good books and apply what you learn.
- Write. Journal. Put your thoughts onto paper. Tell the truth.
- Move your body at least 10 minutes a day. Get your blood pumping, flowing. Movement brings us alive. Move and feel. Better yet! Shake up with TRE® (tension & trauma releasing exercises) and wake up. Change your physical state and change your emotional state.
- Refresh your spirit. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Spend at least 10 minutes a day in gratitude. Start with feeling gratitude for yourself, your spouse, your children, and slowly send that love and gratitude out into the world. Broaden your gratitude circle.
- Serve. Give back. Give time, smiles, flowers, letters, encouragement . . . This is the secret to stamina. Connection is the best medicine, the best book ever read, and it's free.
- Create positive language. Do affirmations. Pick a phrase or mantra, “Everyday in every way I am stronger and stronger.” Recite this often. Go for a brisk walk and breath in deeply, exhale and say your mantra. Doing this for just five (5) minutes will shift your mind, body and spirit.
- Go on a positive rant. Feel love. Say, “I am love.” Expand this, “I am kindness.” Expand to “I am an infinite creator.” Keep going. “I am peace, light, serenity, forgiveness, warmth, strong, flexible, full, lovable, capable, appreciated . . . Keep going. Just 1 minute of positive affirmations will lift your spirit and have you SOARING in no time.
- Form the habit of positive focus. The brain doesn't know the difference. If you change your focus, change the way you move, and change your feelings, you are in control. Your brain will begin to look for or focus on how you feel about yourself.
- Use your voice. Hum. Sing. Open your throat chakra, release whatever you're holding back. Better yet, walk and hum. Sound and movement are a powerful release, a guaranteed mood lifter.
- Commit to simple rituals. Rituals equal results. Do something, the same thing each day. Go for a walk first thing in the morning. Breath and give thanks before jumping out of bed. Write what you're grateful for (just 3 things) each night before going to bed. Wake up and greet the day, say “thank you.” ask for guidance, ask what the Universe wants you to do today.
- Create a soothing atmosphere. Place fresh flowers around the house, play soft spa music, diffuse essential oils http://mydoterra.com/juliettegamble
- Pray. Give thanks. Meditate to listen and receive.
From Jewels Heart